15.10.11

saturday silver screen: The Notebook and BONUS!

It goes without saying that 'The Notebook' is considered one of the most romantic movies of all time. Both women and men of all ages openly admit to loving this film. I've seen it so many times I'd almost forgotten how good it was until a dear friend reminded me to watch it last weekend. Of course, I cried all over again.


'Why didn't you write me? I waited for you for 7 years!"
I lose it every time Rachel says that. Isn't Ryan Gosling the sweetest thing?

And just for reading the post and sticking around, here's a bonus. Remember when the MTV Movie Awards were fun and didn't always go to those dumb Twilight stars?

Dear Gossip Genie: Could you get McGosling back together? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...