new year's intentions...
I won't call them resolutions. They're a list of things of my intentions for 2012. Let's keep it short and simple:
1. Finish writing my novel.
2. Bikram 101 by April 10, 2012 (or whenever is 101 days from January 1).
3. Visit 2 cities in Europe, including Paris, again.
4. Turn office into office/dressing room.
5. Spend less and save money. Duh.
6. Be loving. This is difficult for me, more difficult than #5.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you...
Post Comments (Atom)