15.3.12

wildcat...

I've had my eye on the Jcrew Jules dress in wildcat since December. I just hate paying retail ($218?!) at Jcrew, when I know they'll mark it down eventually. Today when the price was reduced to something I wouldn't feel guilty about ($115 - 30%!), I finally caved.

Jules dress in wildcat print, here
It pays to be patient.

Update: I ordered size 2 but wondered if I should've sized down to the 0 after reading reviews. (Dumb move--read reviews BEFORE you purchase.) Since it's final sale, I'd be stuck with the 2 regardless. The dress arrived via UPS on Mar 21, 6 days after placing the order. Size 2 is perfect! Size 0 would've limited my arm movements and the 4 would have been much too baggy. The hem hits above my knee, and sleeve ends just at my wrist, but I still shorten a bit to get the same look pictured on the model (she's probably at least 10 inches taller than me). I can see myself wearing this to work and parties for years. LOVE this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...