2.3.12

products...that I actually use, pt 5: bumble&bumble brown hair powder

Here's a typical dilemma. Your hair is flat, lifeless, thinning, and your roots are grey. You want to look decent, but just don't have time for your hairstylist. What do you do??? Easy! Just spray on Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder, and you're good to go.

bumble and bumble hair powder, available at sephora.com

This is my hair saver! In a pinch, I'll spray it where my hair is parted, and a little bit at the crown for volume. Instantly, my visible roots are brown, and my hair has texture and volume. The large can was $35 at Sephora in NYC. It's not cheap, but worth every penny IMO.

Warning: This product is miraculous but it works like spray paint for your scalp. And like paint, it could get on your clothes, face, hands, everywhere... And on your fingers when you fluff your hair. And don't swim after applying this, for goodness sakes.

Aside from all of that, this product is ah-may-zing.



**********

Other products I actually use: Jcrew lipstickBare Minerals powderStila tinted moisturizer, Vichy cleanser and Avene water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...