22.1.11

...saturday sale: GAP 40% off entire purchase today only

I received this email from Gap today, just as I was admiring their spring lookbook.

TOMORROW ONLY!
Get 40% off your Gap purchase.
Saturday, January 22. Gap Canada stores only.

I liked Gap's winter and holiday 2010 collection, and the spring lookbook looks promising. Gap is always great for basics, but the quality and sizing has been frustratingly inconsistent lately.

Nevertheless, it's a good time to take advantage of Gap's offer so I can copy this simple but professional Glamour Do. It's a perfect look for any weekend or casual Friday.
I love her chignon, but not the leopard bag. glamour.com
1. high rise skinny jeans (to minimize the muffin top) in my preferred dark wash $70; 2. shrunken blazer $98; 3. perfect striped shirt $50, all Gap.  4. cole haan stephanie pumps, piperlime.com

Notice how I didn't include a bag similar to the one pictured. I think fall 2010's leopard print overkill killed the love for leopard (temporarily). Fashionistas are suggesting that our spring bags will be bright and colourful, and I agree! However, handbags deserve their own post. I'll save it for Wednesday. 
I hope you have a lovely weekend. If you're braving the cold weather, good for you. Although it seems that winter will never end,  I have confidence that spring will come again. For now, bundle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...