9.1.11

...sunday supper: chicken adobo

I'm a thief. I stole the New York Times magazine from Starbucks. Cousin K and I rewarded ourselves with lattes and a delicious raspberry thumbprint scone after an early Sunday Moksha (the 'warm' yoga) class.  What a perfect way to spend Sunday morning!..except for the theft.

Anyway, had I not stolen the magazine, I wouldn't have found this recipe for chicken adobo made with coconut milkand chilies, an interesting variation on the classic Filipino dish. And who knew they'd have Filipino recipes inside the New York Times?

 
chicken adobo, new york times magazine

I don't usually love chicken adobo, but I do love coconut milk so I'm excited to try this recipe, found here.

Memories of Philippine Kitchens

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...