- Total Vegetarians eat only plant food. They do not eat any animal foods, including fish, eggs, dairy products, and honey.
- Vegans not only omit all animal products from their diets, but they also eliminate them from the rest of their life. Vegans use nothing from animals, such as leather, wool, and silk.
- Lacto-Vegetarians will include dairy products into their diet of plant food.
- Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarians eat both eggs and dairy products.
- Pesco-Vegetarians include fish into their diets.
- Pollo-Vegetarians eat poultry, such as chicken, turkey, and duck.
I can't call myself vegan until I eliminate the leather, wool and silk from my home and wardrobe. And that won't happen anytime soon.