13.9.11

skinny bitch: vegan challenge day 2

Is there anyone more repulsive than a Skinny Bitch? I have no desire to be one. My real hope is to be healthy and teach my children to eat well and live a healthy and kind lifestyle. I want them to eat right and exercise, so they will feel strong and healthy and confident.

So the 10 day vegan challenge continues.

Here's today's foul mouthed excerpt, which sounds exactly like something my beloved former boss, Evil Genius, would say. And no, I don't speak to my kids this way. Yet.

"Okay. Use your head. You need to get healthy if you want to get skinny.
Healthy = skinny. Unhealthy = fat. 
The first thing you need to do is give up your gross vices.
You cannot keep eating the same shit and expect to get skinny."


Day 2 vegan challenge meal plan:

Breakfast: leftover cantaloupes and papayas, because I surprisingly didn't consume the 10 servings of fruit for breakfast yesterday.
Morning beverage: Coffee with Almond Breeze. I didn't enjoy this coffee. May have to give up my only vice.
Lunch: The most awesome portobello and avocado sandwich.
Snack: Praeventia cookies, 1 pkg. Vegetarian, not vegan, but so good!
Dinner: Curried cauliflower in coconut milk, white rice.

Again, it's not about being skinny. But I'm loving what eating kindly is doing for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...