I am lucky. Yes I strive for more in my life, but in the midst of wanting what I don't have, I lose sight of what I DO have. And I have so much.
Today I am grateful for:
- my home - where my family eats, sleeps, works, and the decor for which only I can be blamed
- Bikram yoga, blogging, salsa - which keeps my mind and body active
- my supportive parents - who are still healthy and active and run to my rescue at a moment's notice
- my incredible and generous sister Z and my vastly different bros J and AZ
- 90% of R's fun, crazy, LOUD, and loving family
- my job - which I take for granted but is always good to me
- most of all - my patient R, and our spawn -- the wise-beyond-her-years RoryGilmore, and spirited Precious.
I am also grateful to have the sense not to wear Jessica Simpson's er, outfit. Seriously.