27.7.10

...OOTD


It's been a hot summer. And a busy summer -- juggling work, Precious, Rorygilmore and R in and out of the house, yoga, salsa, cooking, cleaning, etc. Oh, and blogging.

After signing off work at exactly 5pm (and not a moment earlier because you know I wouldn't abuse my work privileges), I eagerly finished The Help, which is so entertaining. I could not put it down. I cried, I laughed, I practically cheered out loud. Then I had to drive the kids around town. And now I've got to leave for salsa dancing! Reading, work, driving, blogging, salsa-- all in all, a great day.

Anyway, this is what I wore. (To be honest I wore silver Birkenstocks, not these cute Anthro sandal/booties which would not be flattering anyway, plus Anthro doesn't sell shoes in Canada....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...