18.10.10

...advanced?!

via Advanced Style
Advanced Style is a fashion blog featuring New York's stylish older folks, like The Sartorialist but with a a minimum age limit.  It's on my 'best of the blogs' list. 

I couldn't agree more! Although I'm not quite ready to go silver just yet.

This lady caught my eye because I have a very similar outfit. Should I be happy, or terrified? Am I *gulp* advanced too? I might as well admit it...

The image inspired me to shop the closet once again and style this outfit that I'm wearing to the office soon. I love all her bangles, though I have to limit my jewelry to earrings, a watch, and a charm bracelet. And yes, there are 2 leopard items here, but I think it's a small dose.

Anthropologie jacket from this post, $178, purchased last month with Maria and Jo
Target leopard scarf, $12, bought last Tuesday
BR little black dress, $90, Oct 09
Coach ergo tote, $150, Nov 07
Leopard Franco Sarto mary janes, $60, Aug 10
Thanks, Advanced Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...