22.11.10

...monday mirage: mansion vitraux in buenos aires

Pack your dancing shoes, riding boots, and bathing suits. We're travelling to Buenos Aires and staying at the intimate Mansión Vitraux, an architectural fantasy with luxe comforts to match.

I love this room! Note to self: make huge floor to ceiling tufted headboard...
 

"The Mansión Vitraux's ultra-modern exterior are partnered by glamorous lighting, a sprinkling of antiques and fashion-forward finishes; like the tango, it's all about passion and drama." And, get this, the brochure says leave the kids at home! Hello, heaven? Sign me up! Details here.

I need to win the lottery, or seduce a terminal billionaire and make him my second husband. Actually, prices start at $200 USD, so that may not be necessary... See you in Buenos Aires!

Frommer's Buenos Aires (Frommer's Complete)

1 comment:

  1. That place looks amazing! I want that crazy looking white chair for my place!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...