23.11.10

...tuesday shoes day: lanvin and wedding day!


Continuing my quest for pointy, let's examine these lovelies...

These are exquisite! But I'll have to pack a pair of ballet flats in my bag when I wear them; my feet hurt already. Remember: beauty is pain, beauty is pain, beauty is pain...

Speaking of Lanvin, there was a lot of anticipation for their H&M line, and then a frenzy on Saturday morning when the line was released.

Lanvin for H&M
Fashionistas everywhere camped out overnight, some in the freezing cold, just to get first dibs...and then spent as much on H&M Lanvin as they would have on real Lanvin. No wonder, I think the yellow dress was over $250. Read one account here. I don't get it.

The only time you'll see me camping out for fashion, is if you guaranteed Colin Firth himself, in a tux, would be on the other side of the door with a new Balenciaga just for me.

Lanvin

And to more important matters...It's been exactly a week since the royal engagement was announced, and now William and Kate have decided on April 29, 2011 for the royal wedding. So the countdown begins. Obsessed?
Royal Wedding: The Prince and Princess of Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...