26.11.10

...shop: aritzia gift guide

Aritzia Holiday Gift Guide

Aritzia is a very popular retailer among teens and young adults. Frankly, I think they're overpriced for the quality. EVERY other girl in my neck of the Hill, including my own Rorygilmore, owns that ubiquitous $300 parka. Click here to look at their holiday gift guide.
I love the Marc by Marc Jacobs bags. But that just encourages young girls, who couldn't possibly have much of an income, to spend $400 on a bag. Insanity!

Wilfred stiped shirt, $55
However, you really can't have too many striped shirts.

The ELLEments of Personal Style: 25 Modern Fashion Icons on How to Dress, Shop, and Live

1 comment:

  1. Marzz, you keep me informed and entertained, I thought my magazine tear sheet scrap book was fun. Now you have me clipping things putting them on my computer desktop and now I have to find the time to keep them organized in my computer scrapbook.

    All in good fun .. keep up the good work. Luv TM

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...